Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 7 - Emily M.

I chose to make stackable braided friendship bracelets for you. I found a website that had dozens of ideas for different bracelets like these.  I really wanted to make armfuls of bracelets for all of you but my schedule and budget wouldn't allow it! If you are interested in some other ideas, let me know & I'll give you the website. One last thing- Alex helped me pick some of the the color combinations and then I bagged them randomly so I'm sorry if you don't like the color you got! 






7 comments:

  1. I love it! I adore all this jewelry we are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! I wanted to make one for myself and now I don't have to! It's really great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and goes great with my outfit today! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is perfect. I have wanted to make these for so long! On a scale of 1-10, how time consuming are they? I'm wearing mine today, I love it! Thank you Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! the pink was perfect for me! Your craftsmanship is outstanding too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this, it is so perfect!!! And the color is perfect, it matches the earrings Keri made almost exactly and is definitely my color. Thank you so much!! I don't think it will ever come off I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these. I wore mine right away too. Everyday I come in with new jewelry on my media clerk asked me " is that another things from the swap?" she loves everything is much as I do.

    ReplyDelete