Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 2 - Keri

When I was scouring my craft stash to see what I had on hand to make, I had a EUREKA moment when I found my embroidery floss container stocked with jewelry making supplies. The only things I needed to purchase were extra backs for the earring and a few extra of the earring tops! I even took apart of few of my old ratty necklaces that don't get used to recycle the beads! The only one sad. tragic piece of information I forgot to take into account is the number of people who might not have peirced ears... ;-( If you are one of those people, please PM me and I will have something else sent your way asap. Hope you like 'em.


12 comments:

  1. I love it. The stone colors are perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love mine! They are perfect! I don't have many earrings so these are perfect and I can't wait to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!!! I don't have my ears pierced, but I want to get them peirced again so this may be the perfect motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! I love them! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding me with this?!? You made 36 pairs of earrings?!? They are BEAUTIFUL! And will go perfectly with my new "style." Going to give them a try today when we head to the mall (which, BTW, Ellie doesn't even know what a mall is apparently. I tried to describe it to her and she said "oh, so it's like costco!" yes, we're cheap.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I forgot to open mine before I left for work and couldn't stop myself from peeking here. YEAH!!! I can't wait to see mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just tried to "like" Amelia's comment, haha!! I absolutely LOOOOOOVE these!!! I cannot believe you made them, absoutely gorgeous!! Earrings are without a doubt my most favorite piece of jewelry...the only jewelry I HAVE to wear everyday..I can't wait to wear these tomorrow!!!!! THANK YOU KERI!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you all liked them! They ARE super easy, in fact, I made another 22 pair last night crafting with my bff's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously Keri??? Holy cow these are gorgeous! I honestly haven't worn earrings in years, but have the past two days! I LOVE THEM. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love them! I am always lamenting my lack of dangly earrings and these three pairs alone have solved that problem for 98% of my wardrobe! Thank you! love that you upcycled some beads.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thrilled over this gift. I actually asked for new earrings this Christmas! I love them! They are beautiful! Thanks Keri!

    ReplyDelete