Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 11 - Michelle

I have a ton of buttons in my craft supply so I knew I wanted to use those in my gift.  So I came up with these adorable snowman ornaments.  First I mod podged Christmas paper unto a small wooden plaque.  Then I inked the edges to give a distressed look.  I looked thought my vast supply of new and vintage buttons to find the right ones for the snowmen.  Some of the buttons are from my mom and some are even from my grandmother.  I glued the buttons on, added arms, a hat and a ribbon for hanging!  Voila!  A button snowman ornament!



3 comments:

  1. Totally cute! He just makes me smile. I love this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle this is ADORABLE! I love the paper you used -- I remember you using it for another craft project and coveting it then. They are super duper cute and I am so excited to add it to my ornament collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Button crafts! This is so adorable and I love that the buttons are from your mom and grandma, how sweet. They came out great, I love all the details, the distressed edges and the antique looking paper and the vintage buttons, it's all just so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete